The diversity of experience in life is one of the most humbling, fulfilling and enlightening parts of my journey.
Here is a brief list of some of my favorite travels:
- Atlantic Crossing – Sailed across the Atlantic Ocean in 2016, traveling from the Canary Islands off the coast of North Africa to the Caribbean. Spent over two months on a 44′ sailing catamaran.
- Road Trip from Southern California to Portland, Oregon in 2016.
- Italy and Mediterranean travels – Sailed along the western coast of Italy in 2015.
- Road Trip from New Orleans, Louisiana to Scranton, Pennsylvania in 2015.
- Jazz Fest and Mardi Gras in New Orleans in 2014 & 2015.
- Desert trips, hiking trips and mountain adventures in the western United States.
- Caribbean Cruise in 2013.
- Annual camping and hiking and caving adventures in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California with my family from 1999 to 2016.
- Several Hawaiian trips from 2006 to 2011.
- I love drumming, skating, hiking, caving, skydiving and sailing adventures.